Finally, A GREAT President !

The miserable socialist media again misses the news and important facts, but we do expect that.    President Trump has shown the world a strong leader who will fight for what is proper and just, not bow to the whims of pompous dictators that treat their onw citizens as slaves to the “state”.

Even being blamed for the Nazi and white supremacy groups, President Trump stands up for America and does not pander to the whining of the media liars and fake news generators.

Bigotry,  skin heads, white supremacy, KKK, etc etc etc ….. have been around for centuries… here in the USA, but also the World.  Again, President Trump did accept them or condone such extremists.   But, of course, the fake media tries to imply this – with no effect on the good citizens of the USA.  Those groups amount to 1% of 1% of the population, but the media will not give the other 99% the same air time.

Jobs, business, banking all have increased.  USA new trade agreements and allowing for growth in the USA is completely ignored by the biased media.  Since 1930, this is the best move forward for the USA.  President Trump will soon be listed as one of the best presidents that the USA has had.   More of the failures of Obama are being released every day, so much hidden, under the table dealings were done in the past 8 years……

Iran and N Korea received over $150 Billion dollars form Obama.  Plus all the armaments they desired.  Now the World is paying the price for the short-sighted view of Obama.  Such a shame…..

The upcoming months will be used to create a stronger USA and build the alliances with the other major countries as well.

 

 

 

Great Week for President Trump!

Wow, decades since we have seen the USA being treated with respect and awe.  Now countries are begging to be on our side…. Clinton and Obama had to “pay” for other countries to work with us.  Now even Venezuela  was begging for USA to help, but Trump said “NO”.  We will not aide socialistic military governments.  I am glad he will not send $$ to those who steal form their own citizens.

The Media is so comical…. making stupid, ignorant jokes about people and their suffering. I wish we could prosecute stupidity of the late nite hosts, but then we would have to house them in prisons.   Can’t believe their sense of humor is based on others suffering while “someone” pays them a huge salary to make the stupid jokes.  Again, the media is driven by fools with money and no I.Q.

I personally hope we can break our failing in the USA soon.  Our socialistic path will soon be at a point of no return.  Socialism, like communism, cannot sustain a long term.  History has shown this over and over.   Argentia, New Zealand and many other countries have been able to come back form demise, but that will take decades and much suffering. I do hope the USA, with all are so called “learned people” can fix our mistakes sooner.

A recent listing showed Obama as the 16th president as compared to the other 44, but history will soon show that was a gracious number, as Obama will certainly be moved far down the list.   President Trump is already on task to be our best President…. and history will show this to be true.

Trump Triumphs

The media is sooooo sickening….   Trump’s ratings are in excess of 58%, and has accomplished more in 6 months than Obama had in 8 years, but the biased media is tooo dumb to admit how wrong they are.

I do hope that the media will learn or go away.  The public is NOT stupid enough to accept the lies of the media.

 

 

Internet Home Business Scams

For the past half a dozen years I have researched and tried dozens and dozens of internet based businesses.   The potential to reach millions of customers with a web based business is so obvious, yet my clients were having difficulties and huge losses do the costs and fees that seem to be charged for all matter of things.

Through my research  I found that the vast majority of “home based or internet based” businesses being promoted on line were really people who had lost their shirts trying to do a legitimate business, then did a complete reverse and created a “program” to sell….one that was to created an automated income stream to make you millions.

I have compiled a long, long list of the Scammers, and will share with you if you wish.   Also, through  the website  www.GetMoneyDailyforLife.weebly.com  you can check out a number of real businesses that you can earn a respectable income based on the time and dedication you put in.   No rages to riches, but a real income to give yourself financial security and the time to enjoy your family and hobbies.